*beta* blubVolley 1.0

• I saw this too, but couldn't determine when it happens :D

Thats a FEATURE not a bug :thumbup: Happens when a team does a point.

All official servers are down but there are 3 players online. How is it possible?! Are they really wait when the server will work again or it's just a lag?

Hmmm... seems like the server crashed :( will check out the logfile.

Thx for feedback
    Markus

• Hi,
    I just played the beta version, it has a lot of bugs, lags, etc.

I can't play in OPENGL (the game is going buggy when I put this mode) and only IN DIRECT3D, major bug for me (in effect, with OpenGL the game is really smooth because I have around ~200 FPS, here with DIRECT3D I have around ~50 which is not playable at all).

Second, if you can add a feature that permits to the player a choice between the new decor and the old (not that your new decor is bad, but I really prefer the old, simplest imo)

To finish this post, I would like to thank you for the job you are doing on this game, it's keeping alive the community and that's a really good point here.

ThoR, best blub game player? ;P

• I can't play in OPENGL (the game is going buggy when I put this mode) and only IN DIRECT3D, major bug for me (in effect, with OpenGL the game is really smooth because I have around ~200 FPS, here with DIRECT3D I have around ~50 which is not playable at all).

Second, if you can add a feature that permits to the player a choice between the new decor and the old (not that your new decor is bad, but I really prefer the old, simplest imo)

The lags will get fixed :thumbup: The new graphics will get reduced in details; so the choise between old and new is not necessarcy :thumbsup:

Thx for feedback :thumbsup:
    Markus

• I wanna give some advise for new version, i think that will be usefully to create a bots(comuter players) and if you can to make them with diffrent skills, low, medium, high or something like that this is my oppinion after all beacuse lots of time when i enter the blub game and nobody is there no people in the server and other thing i have friend wich is low and they just start to play and ther is nobody to play with. Just advise :)

• I wanna give some advise for new version, i think that will be usefully to create a bots(comuter players) and if you can to make them with diffrent skills, low, medium, high or something like that this is my oppinion after all beacuse lots of time when i enter the blub game and nobody is there no people in the server and other thing i have friend wich is low and they just start to play and ther is nobody to play with. Just advise :)

I will do so! :thumbsup:

Markus

• 1. I am not sure, but in my opinion, players who left the game, continue to stay in the list of players till you close the game on your PC. Can anyone confirm it?

I was right.
    Here are two screenshots which were made in the same time. First game was opened when there was no players on the server, and second game was opened after scooby666 left and join again. He hasn't disappeared from list of players in the first game. So players stay in the list of players even if they are offline, but only for those who joined before them.
    Fix this bug please, it sometimes misleads me, whether somebody is online or offline :)

• I thought about a new feature. set a password acces in your room, because when you are waiting in your room for your esl opponent it's very annoying that all the people enter and bother you.
    so you say the password to your opponent in esl match details ;)

You can just lock the teams and wait for your opponent, ignoring spectators, but the password access will be useful too.

• I think it is useful because when you are waiting in your room for your esl opponent you can set 2max players but... it's annoying everysecond someone that you dont want enter the room and you have to kick all the time or set 99 players and when your opponent arrives kick everybody and set 2 players again...
    if you notice all that kind of games, Poker TH, playray... etc have password acces in rooms

• I though about other feature...
    In the esl server it would be nice to make different lobbys.
    You must keep the general and actual lobby but you can do a little box with different small lobbys: for example for people who search 2on2 esl match (2on2 lobby), people who want 1on1 esl matches (1on1 lobby), people who want to play just for fun (fungame lobby). you can do as well lobbys for each country to find people of your same country.
    That will be useful because the main lobby will reduce the spam and players will be organized and they will find what they want easier and faster.

• I think it is useful because when you are waiting in your room for your esl opponent you can set 2max players but... it's annoying everysecond someone that you dont want enter the room and you have to kick all the time or set 99 players and when your opponent arrives kick everybody and set 2 players again...
    if you notice all that kind of games, Poker TH, playray... etc have password acces in rooms

k, will do so

I though about other feature...
    In the esl server it would be nice to make different lobbys.
    You must keep the general and actual lobby but you can do a little box with different small lobbys: for example for people who search 2on2 esl match (2on2 lobby), people who want 1on1 esl matches (1on1 lobby), people who want to play just for fun (fungame lobby). you can do as well lobbys for each country to find people of your same country.
    That will be useful because the main lobby will reduce the spam and players will be organized and they will find what they want easier and faster.

will rename the server eg. "fun-server", "ESL Server" and if smbdy offers me a server in his server I'll call it after his country.

Thx for feedback
    Markus

• Server in Russia? :D Forget about it! :D
    Unfortunately, Blub isn't popular here: only 3 matches in ESL last month. :thumbdown: Almost everyone plays stupid games in social networks, or something like counter-strike, and many other games, but not Blub... :(;(
    Nobody will make a server for 3-5 players. Maybe later blub community in Russia will be bigger, then we could talk about it, but not now... :(

• Server in Russia? :D Forget about it! :D
    Unfortunately, Blub isn't popular here: only 3 matches in ESL last month. :thumbdown: Almost everyone plays stupid games in social networks, or something like counter-strike, and many other games, but not Blub... :( ;(
    Nobody will make a server for 3-5 players. Maybe later blub community in Russia will be bigger, then we could talk about it, but not now... :(

:D k, but thx

Markus