As someone said that he misses a hard bot in blub, I thought about the problem. As I am not able to make such a bot, I made a team of 7 bots (5 different kinds) which is fairly good( at least for me )
(They beat a team of 3 middle bots 99:17 in 23 min (Too Fast x2.0))
How to use them?
1. Download the file below and unzip the included files in directory of your blub game under directory/data/bots/
2. Start blub and go into single player mode
3. Now you should have bteam1 as opponent (if not kick easy and replace it through the bteam1-bot [if no bteam-bots exist, you did something wrong in step 1])
4. Now add the other bots of the bteam to your opponent (in the following order: bteam235, bteam235, bteam4, bteam235, bteam6, bteam7 -> as you can see, the number behind bteam refers to the position)
it's important that you add the bteam-bots as described above, otherwise it won't work (because bteam235 is a static bot, it doesn't move)
5. Start the game (You may need a bot another bot i your team that helps you[ for example bteam6 which is an easy bot that doesn't jump -> doesn't disturb you], and enjoy
This bot collection was designed with collision off but it seems to work with collision on too. I don't know what happens with jumpover on.
Edit and improve it if you want