From GK: (only the parts which are doable )
- Possibility for Master to ban another player in his game room, so that this player won't join this room until it'll be closed;
- Multiple humans on the same computer;
- ? Button "Kick all bots"; ?
- Button to return to watch the game (after player stopped to play / watch the game, he goes to the gameroom, but there is no button to continue watching the game);
- Hard bot;
- "Match point" (when there is one point till victory, there should be some symbol near points of leader);
- It'll be nice to hear in replays not only whistles when somebody makes a point, but also sounds of players and net's touches;
- Option "Points when ball": add "!" in replays and at 0:0 in game;
- Possibility to delete and ?rename? replays directly in replay-window;
- ?Rewind in replays;?
- Fix the counter of online-players (or remove it :D);
- Make the phrase "Player xxx tried to join the game" multilanguage;
- Possibility to change file "core.png" in options (like theme change);
- Change zoom settings not only by Page Up & Page Down, but in game settings too, so that more people will know about this feature;
- Version of game in Credits. I suggest to add it in the title of window: now it's empty, so it'll be better if there will be some useful info about the game;
- Bot documentation;
- Add Indonesian language;
- Changing blobs colors (you said it's a kind of modding, but why not to add this possibility into game options).
- Option of changing game room's name
- new GUI-Design
- auto save replays (optional)
The wishes with a "?" may be too costly to implement
- effects, like "Matchball" or "hattrick"
- integrated browser window in the main menu with the latest blubNews
- Instead of ESL-Koth do an official blubVolley online Ranking, integrated at the official blubWebsite
- ranked games only for registred player and for player with different IP's
- all gameServer on one Server
- when disconnect to any server automatically try to reconnect for 30 seconds. After failure do disconnect
- fix bug when team A on right side.
Development will begin on 7th August, feel free to add some more features/ideas