*work in progress* 1.2 blubVolley

• To GK :

The wall mode could be a tutorial mode u right and it can be more:

Simply track the time u have play with the ball without lost it;)

for the highscore feature i mean :

imagine a very high net, some zone appear on it at random position and different size the aim is to touch the zone a little zone give more points .

It's exactly like the block or disc zone in TTpro.

U can test it on wine since u use Umbuntu;)

For the meshes u can disable just some part :

in my mod i have dropped all of them i have just the 2 coconuts and the two stones.

To Mark:

Please make possible to the wood walls more high it's hard to play (blobby volley use the edge of the screens)

I have try to mod a background with an help but if it's playable it's not good with different zoom level so please provide bigger mesh for the wall!

Suggest: if you play with the shader ;) maybe it would be better to have sun decreasing with point and no increasing ;)

Maybe a bug?

i was playing Blubby with my quad core without probleme and now with an i5 if i choose game speed 1.1 or 1.25 it's the same with a sort of lag but evrithing is fine online Oo.

it's all for now oh i 'll release a sound mod very soon before the whole mod it's just the blobby volley sounds and the wistle shortened and louded ;)

• Simply track the time u have play with the ball without lost it;)

for the highscore feature i mean :
    imagine a very high net, some zone appear on it at random position and different size the aim is to touch the zone a little zone give more points .

If it will be in tutorial-mode, then why not? I think it'll be good for training :)

U can test it on wine since u use Umbuntu;)

I know, i know. :)

For the meshes u can disable just some part

The only thing i do is disabling all of them (you can see it on the screenshot, but background becomes very poor), but i'd prefer to have the option in blub settings which will reduce effects than to remove some files. Not everyone has i5. Not everyone knows which files to remove. So this setting is really needed.

Please make possible to the wood walls more high it's hard to play (blobby volley use the edge of the screens)

You just have to play more, then you won't be confused because of this. Walls can be made little bit higher, but nevertheless if you play with jumpover ball will hit above the wall. Making the wall up to the sky won't look perfect. It's unlikely to be done in official version. But for mods it's possible - you're welcome :)

Maybe a bug?
    i was playing Blubby with my quad core without probleme and now with an i5 if i choose game speed 1.1 or 1.25 it's the same with a sort of lag but evrithing is fine online Oo.

I noticed this bug in Windows in singleplayer mode. But if i remember right Markus hasn't found it :)
    Also on the same computer, but on Ubuntu singleplayer mode works perfect! So definitely there is something wrong in windows-version of blub.

P.S. I guess if we'll continue this way, the new version won't be released in the near future. So much work for Markus :D

• For the high walls i can't mod them i need to edit the mesh in blender or 3dsmax but my modelling habilities are not very good :/ but on option to choose high medium or tiny wall 'll be good :)

For low performance here's how my mod looks like and u can drop the coconuts too for a higher power of youre cpu XD.

For TTpro i really suggest to load it on wine cause this game is amazing better of canonsmash, rockstar table tennis or tischtennis 3d but maybe not has good as BV? XD.

Demo is restricted in speed and pro control are disabled if i remember (pro control is the plus) so u can grab it on the web legal or not and buy it for to help the dev if u like it !

i 'll not release my mod because the grass was found on the web and the wall are a simple texture ball is just colored and background is just a little paint works so no need to release it; but i 'll share the sounds for a better experience because i think sounds of menu or gameplay really sucks! (sorry markus:)

For the translation i haven't found any mistake in french so no need to update it (or i can make a funny translation?) like : u sucks ,my gran ma is better than u etc...

• For low performance here's how my mod looks like and u can drop the coconuts too for a higher power of youre cpu XD.

I've already done everything to make better performance, so advices here are useless, sorry :)

For TTpro i really suggest to load it on wine cause this game is amazing better of canonsmash, rockstar table tennis or tischtennis 3d but maybe not has good as BV? XD.

Thanks for advice, but i don't like emulating games in wine. I have windows too, and when i'll boot from it, i'll look for this game.

i 'll not release my mod because the grass was found on the web and the wall are a simple texture ball is just colored and background is just a little paint works so no need to release it; but i 'll share the sounds for a better experience because i think sounds of menu or gameplay really sucks! (sorry markus:)

It's your right to upload or not upload and to like or dislike the components of this game. I just wonder why you don't want to upload grass (because it was found in the internet), but want to upload Blobby Volley sounds? Weren't they found in the internet too? ;)

For the translation i haven't found any mistake in french so no need to update it

Sure there may be no mistakes, but phrases 1200-1405 in blubVolley and 1200-2031 in blubSpace are written only in english. It was just a suggestion, nobody forces you to do it ;)

• For TTpro say me when u have test why not make a match online:)

For the mod release i have not changed anything in the grass; but for blobby sound i have converted and edited them i 'll put a readme for the dev of BV and ask in the blobby league if it's ok for release it.

And for the translation i have checked the xml u right plenty of phrases not trad so i 'll do the job in this week;)

----------

Here's the link for the mod that i have found.

coconuts are better than default one and there's the grass:

http://www.esnips.com/thumbnails.php?album=73371

• For TTpro say me when u have test why not make a match online

Will write you PM in blobby-liga later

For the mod release i have not changed anything in the grass; but for blobby sound i have converted and edited them i 'll put a readme for the dev of BV and ask in the blobby league if it's ok for release it.

Then no problem :)

And for the translation i have checked the xml u right plenty of phrases not trad so i 'll do the job in this week

That's quite good! :thumbup:

Here's the link for the mod that i have found.

They are for Blobby Volley 2, aren't they? But here is thread about blubVolley.

-----
    By the way, let's stop offtoping in this thread.
    Other posts only about blubVolley (suggestions, bug descriptions etc.)

• So another feature suggestion it would be great to have the sun decreasing with the match and at the end a "street lamp" who is lighting off .
    And a rally mode would be awesome too like in hairry harry.

• I have wrote street lamp because i don't know the correct word for it ;i mean lamp with petrol like they are in some beach (there's umbrella so why not "petrol lamp")
    For Rally mode here's how look the rally stats in hairy:

In fact Hairy track you're number of hit and time it's like a survival mod

• Yep i know it can be a big work for to implement it or maybe not, i don't know so much how unity and all stuff he use can be easily or not modified anyway it's just some idea for a distant or not :D futur.
    If u look at slime volley the game use powerup XD but i am not so much for this :p
    Edit: Markus what do u think about decreasing sun and rally mode?

• ah thx for reminding me, will restart the servers tomorrow morning so they disapper.

Should i remind it to you again? :D
    But, i wonder why server admins can't kick player from the server? They can ban, but not kicking, strange. Maybe you'll implement such feature for them? ;)
    By the way, can you say the names of server admins? I guess it's you on all servers, Mortan on blobby-liga, but who is on esl and 4pl.de? Maybe it's better to open this information for everyone? :D