Suggestion

• hi, i don't think my request 'll have a positive answer but i feell the blubs a little to much light in weight maybe because i play more often to blobby but i like to see my blub jumping like a crazy blub.
    The game 'll be a little more hard and pro match 'll become less long.
    The physic ball is just perfect for me :)

• This suggestion is dangerous for Blub! With the introduction of such global changes many players may stop playing the game. 99,99% that Markus answer will be "no" ;)
    Don't forget that Blub and BV2 are two different games, i guess Hairy Harry's physics are much different from Blobby, but nevertheless you play it :)

The game 'll be a little more hard and pro match 'll become less long.

You want to make physics more similar to BV2 and say that pro matches will take less time?? Do you know, how much time take pro matches in Blobby Volley? And in Blub?

• I know it's dangerous :D
    i don't forget this but all are the same gameplay mechanics i suggest only a little more weight in the blob for to have a more natural looking physic and the gameplay 'll be changed just a very little.

And about how long are the match Cumparablex said me beetween pro players match can be 5 hours long in Blobby and U said me u prefer play blub because match are too long in blobby ;).
    For how long is it in blub i don't know but i imagine the time is more short not due to the physic but only because u use big fields (4on4) ;).
    so with this little change other fields can be more used and by the way 4on 4 have not a good zoom i feel it too far away (i have tried all the resolutions) yes i don't use the auto zoom feature.
    And last but not last i am not enjoying so much the default physic of hairry due to the amortized rebound who is not in blub or blobby.But hairry have a full customisable physics who can be played online if all share the same mod ;).
    So maybe i can play with the physic for demonstrate what i mean for the blub one....

• Even small changes are terrible for actual players. I suggest you just play blub for more time and you'll get use to its physics, like me. After years of playing i don't see any problems in game physics, except several net bugs :)
    About Blobby Volley pro match - Cumpa forgot about our match, read my comment and you'll see the time of real pro match! :thumbup:
    Blub time i don't know too, because there are lots of settings. When matches became too long ESL change default settings. And in blobby-liga matches are not long because of jumpover. That's why the reason that "pro match 'll become less long" is not so important here. ;)

• Ah Cumparablex do not forgotten you're match because my question was how about long is 1 match beetween pro players he said me 5 hours he right 2X5 hours (2 match) = 10 hours it's near 9.5.

After this 2 match no brain , hand or eyes trouble?

By the way if u win only one point u must have the smile after.

Have you save the replay? if yes can you share it? (rc1 have forward function i know why now ^^)

• Ah Cumparablex do not forgotten you're match because my question was how about long is 1 match beetween pro players he said me 5 hours he right 2X5 hours (2 match) = 10 hours it's near 9.5.

No, it was one match! And we always play one match because it's long enough. Some games we played till 8 or even till 5 points, but this one was till 15, because both have found enough free time to play.
    By the way, we have even longer game (which is record of the league), first set take 12 hours, second only 2, because i had connection lags. But we played it for 2 hours in a day, so it's not as crazy as 9.5h in one day :D

After this 2 match no brain , hand or eyes trouble?

Brain - no, fingers and eyes - yes, but it's the same after 4-5 hours too. I used to listen music during the game for the first time, and i was alone at home, so it wasn't hard to concentrate on playing

By the way if u win only one point u must have the smile after.

No, i smiled only after the game. If i celebrated each point i wouldn't have won this game. Smiling in such games cause the loss of ball in a few minutes after it :)

Have you save the replay? if yes can you share it? (rc1 have forward function i know why now )

I didn't save it because there was a bug in replay-feature - after some time, blobbies (or ball) start to fly in wrong direction, so it became useless to watch :(
    But do you really want to watch this match for 9.5 hours? It was boring to play, i can't imagine how someone can watch it :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O