Posts by Nikolai Konkin

I'd like to translate the homepage too. :)

Technicaly it won't be a problem, but the problem is that I don't speak polish and if I wanna create a news I only can do it in english.

I don't think it's a big problem because news can be translated later. You can give admin rights or something like this for translators who will change the news or translators may send you a translation after the appearance of news and you'll change it by your own hands.

I've found a funny bug while i was playing with bots.
    First game was ok. Before the second i decided to change team. So i moved from team A to team B, kicked bot from team B and add bot to team A. When the game started my blob wasn't in the center of my side, it moved a little to left. After the second match I've changed the teams again, and my blob moved to left again, but much more. After some games it completely disappeared from the screen. :D
    I've made some screenshots and saved a replay, look the attachment.

Files

• bug.zip

(632.38 kB, downloaded 342 times, last: )

Here is updated translation for 1.0. Replace the whole language because not only new phrases were translated, but unused phrases (like 14, 22 etc) were removed too.

Files

• blub.zip

(19.97 kB, downloaded 573 times, last: )

Here is a list of bugs which i found in this version:
    1. When you watch first replay there is no ball on the field (after every launch of the game), but when you watch next replays (even the same replay which you watched first) this problem isn't exist
    here is a screenshot before the beginning of first replay:

2. Incorrect fieldsize in replays
    3. Settings of maximum players and amount of points can be changed only after second attempt :(

I found little mistake in this version: the title of the window "Replay" and status "Master" in game exist only in english in any translation (although these phrases are already translated)

u r right!
    I took the wrong version; sry! Will correct!

I can give you the correct blub.xml (spanish language included there), so you don't need to copy and insert language from second file, just replace file in the game archive ;)

Files

• ru_0.8_3.zip

(14.19 kB, downloaded 507 times, last: )

I've downloaded 0.8i, but there are some mistakes from the first file, which i corrected in the second one. Have you insert to the game the first translation? Or maybe you've changed not the whole language, but only phrases 1001-1040? I've corrected not only these words, but the words in earlier translation too (i mean words 0-182).

ups, i forgot to correct one mistake which was in previous translation. if you haven't add my translation yet, it's better to use this one :)

Files

• ru_0.8_2.zip

(12.37 kB, downloaded 555 times, last: )

Hello
    I've translated new words, which appeared in the new version (1001-1040) into russian language. Please, add this translation in the final release of 0.8 ; )

Files

• ru_0.8.zip

(12.37 kB, downloaded 583 times, last: )