I afraid I am too late to suggest new features for 1.0 but maybe this can be done in 1.1.
1. What about creating something like player's profile where will be results of last matches, statistics (amount of matches, wins, defeats, points, series of victories etc.), information about player (languages, place of living, ICQ number, age, ID in esl and blobby-liga etc.), name of player's team? It can be viewed by double click or clicking a button near nickname.
2. Another suggestion about guests: they have no profile, but can change nickname, which is written in a different from registered player color.
3. Team profile. Every registered player can create and join a team (using a password). There could be results of last matches, statistics. When at least 2 team members are online team may appear in special list of online teams, so another team can find competitor.
Some more bugs.
1. Phrase 1125 are incorrect in russian too (strange symbols instead of characters). (look the screenshot)
2. Sometimes player can join the gameroom which is full (2/2 for example). (look the screenshot)
3. Number of players can't be changed from the first attempt. (Maybe it was the same situation when i had the second bug, so that extra player could join, but there was written that max players is 2).
4. Sometimes in replays points counted incorrect: I make point - opponent gets it, opponent makes point - i get it. I've tested it more and found out that if i played in team A everything counts correct in replay, but when i play in team B score looks conversely. And i noticed that teams are not saved in replay. Even if i played in team B - i am in team A in replay. I attach too replays (example of playing in different teams)
5. Time of replays is incorrect. On the attached replay "Team B" you can see the time of the match is 0.03 min, but the match lasted almost 20 seconds. It's 0.3, not 0.03.
I'd like to translate the homepage too.
Technicaly it won't be a problem, but the problem is that I don't speak polish and if I wanna create a news I only can do it in english.
I don't think it's a big problem because news can be translated later. You can give admin rights or something like this for translators who will change the news or translators may send you a translation after the appearance of news and you'll change it by your own hands.
I've found a funny bug while i was playing with bots.
First game was ok. Before the second i decided to change team. So i moved from team A to team B, kicked bot from team B and add bot to team A. When the game started my blob wasn't in the center of my side, it moved a little to left. After the second match I've changed the teams again, and my blob moved to left again, but much more. After some games it completely disappeared from the screen.
I've made some screenshots and saved a replay, look the attachment.
Here is updated translation for 1.0. Replace the whole language because not only new phrases were translated, but unused phrases (like 14, 22 etc) were removed too.
I've translated new phrases into russian and found some mistakes:
Russian characters in phrases 1117 and 1118 are not displayed correctly: there are some strange symbols instead of them (images 1 and 2). And the word Replay is not multilanguage (image 3).
Here is a list of bugs which i found in this version:
1. When you watch first replay there is no ball on the field (after every launch of the game), but when you watch next replays (even the same replay which you watched first) this problem isn't exist
here is a screenshot before the beginning of first replay:
2. Incorrect fieldsize in replays
3. Settings of maximum players and amount of points can be changed only after second attempt
I found little mistake in this version: the title of the window "Replay" and status "Master" in game exist only in english in any translation (although these phrases are already translated)
Great changes since 0.71!
P.S. Fix the date of the news on the main page please: today is not 25.04.2010
Now translation is correct. Thank you very much!
u r right!
I took the wrong version; sry! Will correct!
I can give you the correct blub.xml (spanish language included there), so you don't need to copy and insert language from second file, just replace file in the game archive
I've downloaded 0.8i, but there are some mistakes from the first file, which i corrected in the second one. Have you insert to the game the first translation? Or maybe you've changed not the whole language, but only phrases 1001-1040? I've corrected not only these words, but the words in earlier translation too (i mean words 0-182).
ups, i forgot to correct one mistake which was in previous translation. if you haven't add my translation yet, it's better to use this one
I've translated new words, which appeared in the new version (1001-1040) into russian language. Please, add this translation in the final release of 0.8 ; )