2 Spieler je auf linker Seite

• Moin,

ist es möglich, dass beide Spieler auf der linken Seite gegeneinander spielen können?

Quasi wie früher bei blubgame?

Grüße:)

• würde mich auch interessieren

wenn ich online Spiele gegen einen Freund muss immer einer recht und einer links spielen. Früher konnten beide auf der linken Seite spielen :/

• Einfach das Team welchseln. Füge einen Computer Spieler hinzu und wechsle das Team

First of all, sorry for English in the German Corner :)

I guess that guests mentioned a different problem. If player joins team A, he plays on the left side of the field, team B - right side. And it can't be changed as in the previous version, when there was possibility to choose preferred side for online games (left or right - doesn't matter the team you joined). In the actual version there is no such option and that's the problem.

For me personally it's also a big problem. I hate playing on the right side, but there is no choice if my opponent is already in team A.

I think this is necessary function to implement in the next release!

• First of all, sorry for English in the German Corner :)

I guess that guests mentioned a different problem. If player joins team A, he plays on the left side of the field, team B - right side. And it can't be changed as in the previous version, when there was possibility to choose preferred side for online games (left or right - doesn't matter the team you joined). In the actual version there is no such option and that's the problem.

For me personally it's also a big problem. I hate playing on the right side, but there is no choice if my opponent is already in team A.

I think this is necessary function to implement in the next release!

Wäre super, wenn man es wie in der alten Version spielen könnte. Da ich es auch nur gewohnt war, links zu Spielen aus ESL Zeiten. :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O