blubVolley_0.8g beta for download

• Hi all

Changelog:
    - login/register
    - ban/kick
    - gameserver got threaded
    - gameserver has his own connection to reduce lags
    - more than one server
    - spamwatcher (only one msg per second, 10 per 30sec)
    - 99 as standard numPlayer
    - lock teams
    - added chat to ingame
    - option: enable chat
    - playernames beneath player
    - removed "Player left"
    - join via doubleclick
    - join a game via doubleclick on a player (thx hio)
    - bug more than 3 contacs in speed > 1.0 (thx Tunisian)
    - option: reset playerpositions (thx krassenHaui)
    - bug "ghostgames"
    - if server is full and u try to join, paly in the game get the message "Player xxx tried to join" (thx hio)
    - removed "fast physixcs"
    - game only starts when ALL player r ready

Known bugs (will be fixed till after beta)
    - reactivate multilang
    - reactivate lan
    - add icon

It would be very nice if u test the new version and help releasing the next offical version.
    If u find a bug it would be very nice if u could post the bug here and tell me what exactly u did before teh bug occoured.

Markus

• Changelog
    --- bug: win und loose sometime in TeamB wrong
    --- bug chat namebug
    --- bug chatscroll
    --- bug öäü in chat in game didnt work
    --- schadows
    --- button "send" didnt work
    --- twice reset in 2nd game
    --- no countdown in 2nd game
    --- pause after mistake set to one sec
    --- bug: mistake after 3 ballcontacts
    --- if u logon twice no errer got shown
    --- sometimes at registrating empty screen

I'll reactivate LAn and Multilanguage and an official 0.8Version is done today evening or tomorow morning ^^

First post got updated.

fyi: The Version 0.71e wont be shut down, the next 2 weeks.

Markus

• Hi admin, I know why is so slow in my pc, i only have 1 fps because i need 800x600 windowsize and Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem. The problem is that in 0.8 version there is not 800x600 and no Direct3D9 only OpenGL

could you fix it¿

• Hi,

found some more Bugs:
    - the register form is called "Rergister"
    - when entering two different passwords, a window is shown "Passwords don´t match". After clicking OK the blub window is empty, you get not back to the menu and have to restart the game.
    - After registering, a Window is shown "U got succesfuly got reg." Should be "U got successfully registered!" or something like that.

How can password and nick be changed? Registering again with the same email adress or is it not possible atm?

Marc

• found some more Bugs:
    - the register form is called "Rergister"
    - when entering two different passwords, a window is shown "Passwords don´t match". After clicking OK the blub window is empty, you get not back to the menu and have to restart the game.
    - After registering, a Window is shown "U got succesfuly got reg." Should be "U got successfully registered!" or something like that.

the texts arn't final; some texts even don't exist; but thx for feedback
    will correct that error, taht nothing is shown; THX!

- Registering again with the same email adress or is it not possible atm?
    no is not possible
    - can nick be changed?
    no
    - can password be changed?
    not atm, Is planned for v1.0

Markus

• - Fieldsize is 1.0x 1.25x 1.5x 2.0x and it should be Little (1on1), Normal (2on2), Big (3on3) etc...

- The botton when going out of the game havent got the word EXIT or something like that.

- When master change gameoptions the other players in the room continue Ready, the do not change to Unready

- Unready word is missing

- When a game finish, the master can start another game when the other player is still in the screen of save replay.

• Thx for dll error; Im not able to test that.

text arn't final/apsend

- When master change gameoptions the other players in the room continue Ready, the do not change to Unready
    thats a feature, because people always forget to get ready after optionchanges

- When a game finish, the master can start another game when the other player is still in the screen of save replay.
    a feature too; nbormaly master dont start, before saying "gg". Some player like to play one game after the other one and chat ingame; so only the master has to switch between lobby and Inagme.

Thx for feedback! :thumbup:

Markus

• Ok thanks, you should fix d3dx9_42.dll , i had to replace this file from 0.71 version.

when you got final text i will do a translation to spanish

• Hi markus, you should introduce the ping as in 0.71 version, while playing we can see the ping near the nick. It is really important because i sometimes have high ping and i cant play propertly.

• Hm I don't know what I should to do.

I have downloaded the Version 8.0b, but i can't start it.
    A Window get open if I start the blubVolley.exe, and then... it happens nothing...

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany and i have a frensh-lesson in the school and not english :(