At the moment tutorial how to translate a new version of blubVolley is not available. But it is coming soon, please wait
Instruction for an old version of blubVolley and blubSpace is available under spoiler:
2. Unzip the game and open the directory /blubVolley/data/languages/ (or blubSpace/data/languages/)
3. There is one file for one language in this folder. Copy English.xml (or other) and rename the copied file into "YourLanguage.xml" (please, use English name of language, you'll be able to use the native name, but later)
4. Open your language file with an editor
5. The first two lines
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <language>
should be saved, if you delete them, your language won't work.
6. In this line
write your name
write a native name of your language (German > Deutsch, Russian > Русский etc.)
8. Now you should start translating phrases like
<phrase id="0">Cancel in my cool language</phrase>
9. Every language file ends with
Don't change or delete this line.
10. Save the file and start the game; in options you now can select the new language and test it.
11. When everything is done please post your new language (no registration is needed) so everybody over the world can use it and I can do a news with your Credit
If you got any problems, just post here and I'll try to help you.